I am so delighted with the Ibogaine treatment options offered at Transitions Rosarito Beach.Beau Mason and the staff members at their ibogaine treatment clinic are knowledgeable, supportive and compassionate throughout the treatment process.

The Transitions Rosarito Beach Staff helped a lot with my treatment and provided me with the tools I needed to get out of drug addiction forever.

Thank you Beau Mason and the Staff at Transitions Ibogaine Treatment for helping me free myself from the hold drugs has on my life.I feel truly blessed to have gotten rid of drugs in my life and am thankful to have a chance at a fresh start.

Had an Experience with Transitions Rosarito Beach?

Comments

Dr palanko spell? Runs crossroads I think u r thinking of safe haven which is now ibogaine university!!

I find this posting so funny!!! LOL, didnt Beau Mason have 2 deaths in 2012 and is now on the hunt from the FBI? This person who wrote this reveiw was Beau Mason himself and it smells like BS, ALSO he has renamed his clinic to Crossroads same house same staff different name.

jwrich

Fake posting, look at whre it is coming from, let's be real